The Marsten Memoirs

A small regional game centered on House Marsten and the Vale of Arryn.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Admin

PostSubject: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Pick one of your Disadvantages.

Have a RP thread with another player (or players) in which that particular Disadvantage is featured prominently (mechanically or narratively).

You will be awarded 1 Glory.

If you feel that the thread resolved for you positively.  (ie, you overcame your disadvantage for the time being.)  You may re-roll any one roll in the following month due to your raised spirits.

If you feel that the thread resolved for you negatively.  (ie, you succumbed to your disadvantage in this instance.)  You will be at -1 to ALL rolls in the Cronesmonth monthly event but you gain an additional 1 Glory for staying true to your nature.

You may not spend DP or TDP for this event.  You may spend Fatigue if it is called for.

Mark your threads with the tag [RP/D] at the beginning so I know they are for this event.

Last edited by Narrator on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://marsten-memoirs.forumotion.com
Garlan Elridge

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:41 am

I feel like mine ended positively.  Other folks didn't go for the Animal Handling angle to any great degree, but overall I think it was a more positive than negative scene.

[Reward:  +1 Glory, You may re-roll any one roll in the following month due to your raised spirits.]

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reward)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:26 pm

Luke's thread ends negatively (at least from his point of view).

[Reward: +2 Glory, -1 to all 'Outlaw Raider' rolls]

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reward)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corrine Marsten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:37 pm

I feel that Corrine's scenario resolved positively. (1 Glory and 1 reroll)

Harwin

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:52 pm

I do not think Harwin's event ended negatively from his perspective, so we will say it ended mildly positive(1 Glory, 1 reroll).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronnel

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:30 pm

I feel Ronnel's experience with Harwin was a positive one. While the rp with Corrine gave him support, it didn't work far enough towards solving that issue that I would call it positive.

Since the Harwin thread was posted first and we are allowed one such rp, i will use that and take the 1 glory, 1 reroll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   

Back to top Go down

[RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1