The Marsten Memoirs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marsten Memoirs

A small regional game centered on House Marsten and the Vale of Arryn.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]

Go down 
+2
Garlan Elridge
Narrator
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Admin
Narrator

[RP Event]  Facing Challenges [Bonus] Empty
PostSubject: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   [RP Event]  Facing Challenges [Bonus] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Pick one of your Disadvantages.

Have a RP thread with another player (or players) in which that particular Disadvantage is featured prominently (mechanically or narratively).

You will be awarded 1 Glory.

If you feel that the thread resolved for you positively.  (ie, you overcame your disadvantage for the time being.)  You may re-roll any one roll in the following month due to your raised spirits.

If you feel that the thread resolved for you negatively.  (ie, you succumbed to your disadvantage in this instance.)  You will be at -1 to ALL rolls in the Cronesmonth monthly event but you gain an additional 1 Glory for staying true to your nature.

You may not spend DP or TDP for this event.  You may spend Fatigue if it is called for.

Mark your threads with the tag [RP/D] at the beginning so I know they are for this event.

Last edited by Narrator on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://marsten-memoirs.forumotion.com
Garlan Elridge

Garlan Elridge

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   [RP Event]  Facing Challenges [Bonus] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:41 am

I feel like mine ended positively.  Other folks didn't go for the Animal Handling angle to any great degree, but overall I think it was a more positive than negative scene.

[Reward:  +1 Glory, You may re-roll any one roll in the following month due to your raised spirits.]

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reward)
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   [RP Event]  Facing Challenges [Bonus] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 7:26 pm

Luke's thread ends negatively (at least from his point of view).

[Reward: +2 Glory, -1 to all 'Outlaw Raider' rolls]

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reward)
Back to top Go down
Corrine Marsten
Admin
Corrine Marsten

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   [RP Event]  Facing Challenges [Bonus] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 7:37 pm

I feel that Corrine's scenario resolved positively. (1 Glory and 1 reroll)
Back to top Go down
Harwin

Harwin

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   [RP Event]  Facing Challenges [Bonus] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:52 pm

I do not think Harwin's event ended negatively from his perspective, so we will say it ended mildly positive(1 Glory, 1 reroll).
Back to top Go down
Ronnel

Ronnel

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   [RP Event]  Facing Challenges [Bonus] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:30 pm

I feel Ronnel's experience with Harwin was a positive one. While the rp with Corrine gave him support, it didn't work far enough towards solving that issue that I would call it positive.

Since the Harwin thread was posted first and we are allowed one such rp, i will use that and take the 1 glory, 1 reroll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]   [RP Event]  Facing Challenges [Bonus] Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP Event] Facing Challenges [Bonus]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Marsten Memoirs :: Dawnmonth-
Jump to: