The Marsten Memoirs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marsten Memoirs

A small regional game centered on House Marsten and the Vale of Arryn.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting the Crone (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Admin
Narrator

Visiting the Crone (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Crone (Closed)   Visiting the Crone (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 pm

"I believe your sincerity, and your kind heart was never in doubt. It is your commitment to the people that I question. Words, however, cost nothing. We shall see." she sighs. "I am sure you will do your best. If you work as hard for your people as you did for the Blacks, you will likely succeed."

She rises. "You will do what you must, and the Gods will judge you, yours or mine. Now, if you will excuse me. I am old, and I am tired, and my work for the day is not yet done."
Back to top Go down
https://marsten-memoirs.forumotion.com
Corrine Marsten
Admin
Corrine Marsten

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Crone (Closed)   Visiting the Crone (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:03 am

Corrine wanted to remind Crinda that her family kept the Old Gods too, but decided against nitpicking. She too was tired, and had no desire to have another debate. The old witch reminded her too much of her own mother.

"Very well," Corrine acceded, standing up.

"I bid you good day, Crinda. Take care."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Admin
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Crone (Closed)   Visiting the Crone (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:40 pm

"And to you, Lady Marsten. Take care." Although the old crone's words seemed more of a warning.

[/scene]

Back to top Go down
https://marsten-memoirs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Crone (Closed)   Visiting the Crone (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Crone (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2